Darkness had descended. It was the end of a phase and the beginning of another. The terse, grim words
By Syed Badrul Ahsan
By Dr. Atiur Rahman
By Dr. N.C. Bhowmik
- Mashrafe strikes early
- Two Sylhet slain militants 'primarily identified'
- 5 to die for photojournalist Aftab murder
- British PM writes Hasina acknowledging growing ties with BD
- 3 women drown in Bagerhat trawler capsize
- Khaleda asked to appear before court on Apr 10
- Govt gets another week to finalise judges' discipline rules
- Actor and producer Mizu Ahmed passes away
- 1-month jail for men occupying women's seats
- '1-mth in jail for using phones while driving'