v Milk powder 1 cup (Nido or any full cream powder milk) v Oil 2 tbsp v Soda 1/8 tsp v Egg 1
For milk syrup:
* Fresh milk 1-1/2 kg v Sugar 6 tbsp or to taste v Green cardamom 2,3
* Pistachio 11,12(finely diced)
* Silver leaves 2 (optional)
For Milk Syrup:
* Boil milk, add cardamoms cook on low flame until reduced to 1 kg. v add sugar and adjust taste, turn the flame lower and make rasmalai balls.
* In a large bowl add powdered milk with soda bicarb mix slightly by spoon.
* Now add oil and mix by hand, add half egg and knead add more egg until getting the smooth dough.
* Now make approx 10-11 balls quickly.
* High the flame of milk and add all balls let cook to rise.
* Keep the flame high to low and low to high till balls rises for 4-5 minutes.
* Let cool and dish out rasmalai sprinkle pistachio and decorate with silver paper.
* Refrigerate for 6-7 hours and serve chilled.
* Avoid airy place while kneading dough otherwise dough will become dry and hard.
* Immediately add rasmalai balls into milk.
* Do not put rasmalai balls on colored
plastic or on news paper etc to avoid color change.