A factory named Boro Mian Fashion at Amin Market area at Khatoongonj in Chittagong gutted in a fire on Tuesday morning. The lose of fire is more than Tk 10 crore, according to fire brigade sources. Sources said, the fire incident took place at Boro Mian Fashion at Amin Market area at Khatoongonj in at around 5.30 am. The fire suspected to be originated from electric short circuit.There were huge textile goods which gutted in the fire very soon.
Fire fighting vehicles rushed to the areas at around 6. 15 and controlled the fire. But, by that time huge materials in the factory gutted. There was no report of casualty by the fire. The fire fighters could control the fire after two hours. Official of Fire Brigade Bishanto Barua said, "The fire-fighters rushed to the spot soon and controlled the fire as soon as possible."
Leave Your Comments