* 150 g gath ki dal/lentils, soaked v 10 g ginger, chopped v 5 g fresh coriander leaves, chopped v 1 tsp roasted cumin powder v 1 green chilli, chopped v 1 tsp roasted coriander seeds v 1 tbsp red chilli powder v 20 g onion, chopped v salt, to taste v 60 g whole wheat flour doughMethod:
* Boil lentils and cool it down.
* In a bowl mix boiled lentil and rest of the ingredients.
* Take dough balls and stuff it with this mixture.
* Roll into eight-inch round and cook it on both sides on a hot plate till golden brown.
* Apply clarified butter on both sides and serve hot with butter, yoghurt and chutney.
Leave Your Comments