* Fish steaks or cubes 450 gm
* Cooking oil 1/2 cup
* Onion 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
* Turmeric 1 tsp (ground)
* Chili powder 1 tsp
* Coriander 1 tsp (ground)
* Ginger 1/2 tsp (ground)
* Lemon juice 2 tsp
* Green chilies 4
* Coconut milk 2 1/2 cups
*Sugar 1 tsp v Salt to taste
* Make medium size pieces of a fish. Heat oil in a pan.
* Then in a pan add onion, ginger, turmeric, coriander, chili powder and salt, saute till oil separates.
* Then add coconut milk and bring it to boil.
* Then arrange the fish in the pan, add lemon juice and sugar.
* Cover it and cook until gravy thickens. Turn the fish and add green chilies.
* Cover and simmer till oil comes on surface.
* Serve hot with boiled rice or flatbread.
Leave Your Comments