* For a healthy beginning of the day: We have been told almost by everybody from doctors to grandmoms and parents to the health experts and nutritionists that it is very healthy to drink water on an empty stomach. It not only clears the bowels but has other benefits too.
* Flushes toxins: It not only detoxifies the body but also reduces bloating and stimulates enzymes that regulate your digestive tract.
* Stimulates hunger: Just before the breakfast, drinking a glass of water can help increase your appetite and boost your metabolism.
* Prevents headache: It helps prevent dehydration and naturally fends off a headache. It also prevents bad breath and oral infections.
* Energy booster: It activates the RBC and as a result, levels of oxygen increases in the blood that keeps you energized all day.
* Boosts weight loss: It flushes out toxins that decrease your metabolism and thus helps you burn more calories.
* Clears complexion: As it detoxifies your body; it naturally removes all dead cells and results in a clearer skin.
The write-up has appeared on
Leave Your Comments