Individual's aim cannot be restricted when they are on the verge of getting something may it be success, a product or beauty care treatment. Similarly, people are continuously looking out for getting long and thick hair as always. Good texture and length of hair is an important consideration for making a person look beautiful and attractive.
You can easily get enhancement over the physical appearance with attractive looking hair. But, due to climatic condition and adulteration in food habit hair fall has become a usual thing to people. Falling 2 to 3 hairs while combing hair will be alright but, if you can see extraction of your hair strands one after another, this can become a serious case altogether. You can also get bald hair if excessive hair fall takes place.
A long hair Indian woman is the symbol for the beauty. Long curly thick hair women attract the men easily and tie the men with their black long hair. The Indian women enhance their beauty with the long hair. Long hair adds the more beauty to the women. Long black hair indicates for the good health. If women have the long hair then she must be healthy in all the aspects.
In sub continent naturally coconut oil is used as hair oil. The soap nuts are used to wash their hair. A special natural smoking powder (Dhoop powder) is used to dry their hair. All these are the natural nature ingredients. These natural ingredients' helps in the long black hair.
Tips to get long hair
* Coconut hair oil only makes the hair free from frizzy. But it not helps in growing the hair. This hair oil is just as the conditioner for the hair.
* Almond oil is really beneficial to the hair. Apply the oils at night time makes your hair smooth and shiny to the next morning.
*Other oils like castor oil and mustard oil are also enhancing the hair and keep your hair scalp smooth.
*Tea oil is the best applicant for the hair. it makes the hair glow and shiny.
*Mixture of lemon, curd, tea extracts are widely used for the hair masks and conditioners.
* Apple cider vinegar helps for the bouncy hair. Apply the vinegar mix with hot water on the hair makes your hair bouncy.
* Bottle gourd juices is good for the hair .Apply the bottle gourd juice on the hair and wash after 3o minutes gives the best results.
* Olive oil is best for the split ends. Apply the olive oil at the split ends of the hair.
* Amla powder, castor oil and egg mix all of them and make as smooth paste. Apply if before going to hair bath.
* Avoid the hot water baths. Hot water makes your hair dry and brittle.
* For the hair fall take the henna, lemon juice and egg white mix all these. Apply this paste on the hair and hair scalp. Wash after 20 minutes.
* Do not coming the wet hair, it will fetch the hair from the roots.
* Take the proper diet in the food.
* Make your hair clean. Take hair bath 2-3 times in a week is good for the healthy hair.
* Stay hydrated in the day time.
* Avoid the hair exposure towards the sun, pollution.
Best hair care tips to get long and thick hair
Hair care with avocado: This is one of the fruits which have a number of health benefits with regards to hair and skin. If your hair has become thinner in appearance proper moisturizing will be essential. Avocado is such a natural product available with the Mother Nature which contains vitamin E and is really great for thickening hair. There is also a procedure of applying it on hair. First of all you have to take an avocado and take out the soft portion of the fruit. Now take that in a container, add a small banana in mashed form and 2 spoons of olive oil. Mix it well and apply it over your hair covering every strand and leave the same for the period of 30 minutes. By this time, all the nutrients will get absorbed by your hair and scalp. Wash it away with a mild shampoo.
Eggs for long hair: Your hair must be supplied with adequate amount of protein so that it can grow long and thick. Like our body, hair also requires good amount of protein which can be supplied with the help of eggs. If your hair is long, you would require 2 eggs but people with short hair can manage with a single egg. Just beat the egg in a container, beat it well till the entire solution becomes pale yellow in color and the white portion becomes extinct. Now apply it with either brush or your hand using a glove on your hair by taking every strand from the root to tip. You need to keep it for half an hour and then remove with by using a mild shampoo and Luke warm water.
Aloe vera gel: For years Aloe Vera gel is used to create a wonderful effect on human skin and hair. But many people are still not aware of the fact. But, you must actually try applying the Aloe Vera gel that is rightly available in your kitchen garden. Take a long leave and cut it from the middle. Now extract the aloe Vera gel and apply it over your hair. This helps in restoring the Ph balance in your scalp. You have to wait for 30 minutes after applying this aloe Vera gel over your hair. You can also mix coconut oil with Aloe Vera gel and a wonderful result in treating your hair. You can grow Aloe Vera plant at your kitchen garden and get effective remedy. Your hair will be free from dandruff and hair fall. But you have to use it regularly.
Henna: You must have heard about henna in many occasions. This is a herbal powder that is having a mixture of all ingredients such as henna leaves, amla, reetha, shikakai and much more. The mixture of all these herbs gives rise to a wonderful product that keeps your hair thick, strong and attractive. You have to mix henna powder in hot water and soak it overnight. Next morning you must apply the paste all over your hair. You can also add egg and yogurt to it and make a wonderful paste. This paste is very effective in bringing health to your hair. Wash your hair after an hour or two once it is dry.
The write-up has also appeared on www.beautyhealthtips.in
Leave Your Comments