Published:  12:56 AM, 11 November 2017

Teenage boy electrocuted in Chittagong


A teenage boy died from electrocution while plugging in a mobile phone charger in Oxygen area in the port city of Chittagong early Friday. The deceased was identified as Mohammad Ali, 17, son of Abdus Salam, resident of the house of Abdul Monaf Sawdagar.

Nayek Shilbrata Barua of Chittagong Medical College Hospital Police outpost said Ali got electrocuted while plugging his mobile charger into a socket at his house at night. Later, he was rushed to the hospital where doctors declared him dead around 2am.

-UNB


Leave Your Comments



Latest News


More From Commercial Capital

Go to Home Page »

Site Index The Asian Age