Ingredients: 6 trotters - cleaned and ready to cook * 1 cup oil * 2 cups onions - sliced fine * 2 Tbsp ginger - garlic paste * 1/4 tsp turmeric * 1 Tbsp coriander powder * 1 tsp chilli powder * 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder * 2 tsp salt or to taste * 6 cloves * 6 black cardamom - slightly crushed * 8 marrow bones * 1/4 cup lemon juice * 1/2 cup coriander leaves - chopped u Mint leaves for garnish
How to make
* Heat oil and saute onions till brown.
* Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric and coriander powder and saute till fat separates.
* Add cinnamon, salt, cloves and cardamoms. Stir fry to mix well and add the trotters and marrow bones and 6 cups of water.
* Bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, over low heat for two hours or till bones and trotters are softened.
* Add the lime juice and coriander and simmer another 5 minutes or so.
* Serve hot garnished with the mint leaves.
Leave Your Comments