Ingredients: 20 pods okra * 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs * 2 whole eggs * 1 tablespoon oregano * 1/2 teaspoon salt * 1/4 teaspoon pepper * 1/4 cup dijon mustard * 1.5 tablespoons honey * 1 teaspoon white vinegar
* Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with foil or parchment, or spray with olive oil spray.
* Crack eggs into a wide, shallow bowl and scramble. Add half the salt and pepper and mix well.
* Place panko into another wide, shallow bowl and mix in the oregano and remaining salt and pepper.
* Dip each okra pod into the egg wash and then into the panko, rolling around to get every part coated. Place on sheet pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
* Mix together the dijon, vinegar and honey and serve with okra when done.
Leave Your Comments