Peanut butter base: * 1 cup peanut butter * 2 tbsp agave *½ cup coconut flourChocolate layer: * 1 cup chocolate chips * ½ cup peanut butter
1. Line a freezer-safe baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, stir together the peanut butter base ingredients.
3. Press the peanut butter base into the baking dish in an even layer.
4. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in 15-second intervals, stirring as needed, until fully melted.
5. Quickly stir in ½ cup peanut butter until well-combined and pour mixture over peanut butter base.
6. Place fudge in the freezer to solidify.
Leave Your Comments