* 200 g wild mushrooms * 200 g bean sprouts
* 100 g snow beans* 2 zucchini * 2 carrots
* 1 red pepper bell * 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar * Pepper
1. Wash and pat dry the red pepper bell. Cut in half, remove seed and chop. Peel, rinse and dry carrots. Cut it into sticks. Wash and dry zucchini and cut into sticks.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a wok and sauté wild mushrooms for 5 minutes. Set aside. Then, stir fry the red pepper bell with carrots for 5 minutes. Set aside. Finally, stir fry zucchini and snow beans for 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. Wash the wok, and heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir in all ingredients. Add the bean sprouts. Cook and stir for 5 minutes over high heat.
4. Combine balsamic vinegar with a teaspoon of water and pour over vegetables. Add pepper and mix well before serving. Serve immediately.
Leave Your Comments