5-Minute Carrot Truffles
* 1 Organic carrot, chopped
* 1 cup organic rolled oats or buckwheat flakes
* 3/4 cup dates, pitted
* 3 Tbsp. mixed seeds
* 2 Tbsp. hemp seeds for topping
1. In a food processor combine all ingredients except hemp seeds and pulse for 10-15 seconds until well-combined.
2. Scoop mixture into 1" balls 3. Place hemp seeds on a small plate.
3. Roll truffles around on the hemp seeds until coated. Serve. Enjoy!
5-minute easy fudge
* 1 (12 oz.) bag chocolate chips (get the good kind)
* 1 can sweetened condensed milk
1. Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave on high (does anybody ever really use any other setting?) for one minute, and stir. Continue microwaving in 30 second intervals, stirring between each time, until everything is nice and melty. When it stirs together nicely and looks uniform, it's done! (Mine only took about 1 minute and 30 seconds.)
3. Pour in a greased (or parchment-lined) 8×8 pan, and refrigerate for one hour.
4. Remove from pan (if you leave some extra parchment sticking up, it pops right out), and cut into squares for serving.
Leave Your Comments