* 250 gm-Boneless meats * 2 tbsp garlic paste * 2 tbsp ginger paste * 4 tbsp onion paste
* 2 tbsp green papaya paste * 4tbsp mustard oil * 2 tbsp red chili powder
* 4 tbsp Shan Seek Kebabs powder spice * Salt - to taste *Ghee- 1 tbsp
Metal Skewers - 3 pieces
Kebab maker/ tray
Cut the meat into 3-4 inch long thin strips.
Mix garlic paste, ginger paste, onion paste, green papaya paste, Shan Seek Kebabs powder spice and mustard oil with beef strips.
Add salt and red chili powder as per taste.
Then marinate overnight into refrigerator.
* Preheat your maker for 5 minutes. Soak the skewers into water for 10 minutes.
* Put the beef strips onto skewers. Put into a tray and brush extra Ghee.
* Turn the skewers after 5 minutes and brush Ghee.
* Bake for 10-15 minutes on gas stove until almost done.
* Using a cloth, carefully push the kebab from one end, on to a serving dish.
* Garnish with lemon, onion and lettuce.
* Serve hot with cucumber raita and naan.
The writer works with The Asian Age
Leave Your Comments