* 1 liter full cream milk
* 300 gm palm jaggery
* 2 tsp curd
1. Heat the milk in a heavy based pan and reduce it to 1/4th its quantity.
2. Heat the jaggery in a heavy saucepan and melt it down using 10 ml of water.
3. Add the jaggery to the boiling milk and stir well.
4. Cook for another 5 minutes and cool down to about 40 degree C.
5. Stir in the curd. Do make sure that the milk is not too hot when the curd is added. Pour in the mixture into a terracotta or clay pot and keep in a warm place to set. Serve chilled.
Leave Your Comments