* Besan/Lentil Powder/Gram Flour - 1 cup
* Ghee /Clarified Butter - 1/4 cup + 2 table spoon
* Mawa/khoya - 1/4 cup grated
* Powdered sugar - 1/2 cup
* almond & cashews - 1/2 cup blanched
* cardamom powder - a pinch
* hot milk - 2 tablespoon
* Almond or pistachio - for garnish
1. melt two tablespoon ghee in a pan and fry almond and cashews until light brown. remove from pan and let it to cool. grind them into coarse powder.
2. melt 1/4 cup ghee in a pan and add besan into it. keep stirring on low flame for 15-20 minutes or until raw flavor of basan is no more. once done add mawa and mix well for two minutes. remove frome flame. keep on a plate.
3. then mix other ingredients in bowl. mix hot milk a little by little and make a hard dough. divide then into 6-8 parts. make laddo and garnish with chopped nuts.
Leave Your Comments