Ingredients: 1 Cup Chana dal * 500 Gram Chicken thigh (cubes, boneless) * 2 Tbsp Salt * 1 Tbsp Red chilli * 7 Pieces Dry red chilli * 2 tsp Cumin seeds * 2 tsp Coriander whole * 7 Cloves * 10 Black pepper * 2 Small Cinnamon sticks * 1 tsp Carom seeds * 6 Eggs * 1/2 Bunch Coriander leaves, chopped * 1/2 Bunch Mint leaves, chopped * 6 Green chillies * 1 Tbsp Ginger * 10 cloves Garlic, chopped * For pan frying Oil
1. Boil the chana dal along with the chicken thigh cubes and spices. Let the chicken cook.
2. Strain and keep aside to cool.
3. Then add 3 eggs, chopped coriander, mint, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
4. Mix well and mince.
5. Make round shape kebabs of the mixture.
6. Coat the kebabs in the remaining eggs slightly, and pan fry them in oil.
7. One can serve this with mint chutney and tamarind chutney.
Leave Your Comments