Ingredients: 2 Tbsp Ginger paste * 2 Tbsp Garlic paste * 2 Tbsp Red chilli powder * 2 Cups Yogurt * 1 Cup Double cream * 3 Nos Lemon juice * 10 Chicken drumsticks * 3 Tbsp Cooking oil * 2 Tbsp Ghee/butter * 100 Gram Garam masala * 2 Eggs * 1 tsp Red food color * 1 tsp Yellow food color * 2 Tbsp Pine nut * 2 Tbsp Sesame seeds * 1 Bunch Mint * 1 Bunch Coriander * 10 Green chillies * 1 Kg Potatoes * 4 Spring onions * Popaddums * 100 Gram Onions * 1/2 Kg Chicken mince
1. Clean and create a hollow in the chicken drumstick.
2. Marinate the chicken drumsticks in cumin, caraway/ carom, clove, nutmeg, mace, star anise, fennel, black & green cardamom 2 eggs and chill for 10 minutes.
3. Take some ginger, spring onions and oil a pan. Saute it.
4. Add minced chicken, dal, pine nut and some seasoning into the same pan.
5. Stuff the chicken drumstick with the stuffing mentioned above.
6. Make the tikka marination with ginger paste, garlic paste, red chilli powder, yoghurt, cream, ajwain and lemon juice. Marinate the stuffed drumsticks too with this marinate.
7. Skewer and char grill.
8. Make chutney with mint, chilli, garlic and sesame seeds.
9. Boil the potatoes, add salt and mash.
10. Serve with chutney.
Leave Your Comments