Published:  02:43 PM, 07 June 2019

2 workers die after inhaling toxic gas in septic tank

2 workers die after inhaling toxic gas in septic tank

Two construction workers died after inhaling toxic gas inside a septic tank at Tupipara in Sreepur upazila on Friday.

The deceased were identified as Palash Roy, 27, son of Kumaresh Roy and Manirul Islam, 30, son of Gafur Biswas.

Mahbubur Rahman, officer-in-charge of Sreepur Police Station, said that the workers entered the septic tank of Wahab Market in the area around 9:30am and fell unconscious.

On information, a firefighting unit rescued them and took them to a local hospital where doctors pronounced them dead.





Leave Your Comments



Latest News


More From Countrywide

Go to Home Page »

Site Index The Asian Age