Published: 03:26 PM, 09 June 2019
“The fire originated from a gas line leakage from a tin shed house of one Nazmul, at around 4am in the morning,” Abu Saleh Md Jakaria Khan, station officer of Joydebpur Fire Service told BSS.
“The fire spread and engulfed the neighboring houses of Abu Bakar, Khoka Babu and Rayhan Uddin quickly…Being informed, three units of fire services from Joydebpur and Kashimpur (DBL) rushed to the spot and doused the fire which took about two hours”, he added.
According to the officials, the fire started from a gas burner leakage. Two persons Khoka Babu, 40, and Shamim, 35, got injured while dousing the fire and were sent to the local hospital.