Ingredients: 2 small heads broccoli * Extra-virgin olive oil * 1 tsp sesame oil * 6 free-range eggs, beaten * 2 tbsp coconut oil * 3 cloves garlic, peeled & finely chopped * 2 tsp freshly grated ginger * 2 stalks kale, leaves roughly torn, stems discarded * 100g baby spinach * ½ bunch coriander, leaves picked, stalks finely chopped * 3 tbsp tamari * 5 red shallots, finely sliced * 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1. Place broccoli florets in food processor and blitz to form consistency of rice.
2. Heat oil in large frying pan or wok, drizzle sesame oil over pan, then add eggs and spread evenly to form omelette. Cook 2-3 mins each side, then remove from pan and slice into pieces.
3. Wipe pan clean, add coconut oil, garlic and ginger and cook 1-2 mins.
4. Add kale leaves, baby spinach, broccoli, coriander stalks and cook 12-14 mins.
5. Drizzle with tamari, toss shallots and sesame seeds through and serve.
Leave Your Comments