Ingredients: ½ large cauliflower, cut into small florets, leaves roughly chopped * 200g small potatoes, halved with skin on * 1 small onion, finely chopped * 3 cloves garlic * Olive oil * Tin tomatoes * 1 tsp curry powder * 1 tsp cumin * 1 tsp coriander powder * 1 tsp ground cinnamon * 1 tsp turmeric powder * Pinch chilli flakes * Pinch sea salt & pepper * Fresh herbs, to serve * Cooked brown rice, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Par-boil potatoes and place on baking tray covered with baking paper with cauliflower pieces.
3. Place them in oven for 40 mins until golden brown.
4. In a frypan over medium heat, sauté onion and garlic with olive oil until they start to soften.
5. Stir in tomatoes and spices then add roasted cauliflower and potatoes and cauliflower greens.
6. Cook for further 4 mins then serve topped with fresh herbs with side of brown rice.
Leave Your Comments