Ingredients: 250 gms bhindi/lady's finger * 1 bowl water, small * 7-8 tbsp mustard oil * 1 tsp jeera seeds * 1 tsp fennel seeds * 1 bowl onion, finely chopped * 1 tsp ginger, chopped * 1/2 tsp turmeric powder * to taste Salt * 1 tsp fennel powder * 1 1/2 tsp aamchoor powder * 1/4 tsp pepper powder * 1/2 tsp sugar * 1 tsp lime juice
* Heat oil add jeera and fennel seeds, let them splutter.
* Add the onions and lightly brown them.
* Add ginger and some water, stir.
* Add the turmeric powder and stir again.
* Mix in the bhindi/lady's finger. Pour in the rest of the water and continue stirring.
* Mix in the bhindi well and add the salt.
* Sprinkle fennel powder, amchoor powder and sugar.
* Mix again and sprinkle the pepper powder.
* Add the lime juice, stir well and serve.
Leave Your Comments