This low carb treats gives right little bit of tang with cream cheese. Also you can add nuts if you like.
- 1 Stick Butter
- 2 oz. Bakers Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 8 oz. package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Stevia or any sweetener or your choice to taste
1.Place butter and chocolate in a small pan and melt oven low heat. When chocolate and butter is just melted add vanilla and sweetener and blend together.
2.Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and pour chocolate mixture over it.
3. With a hand mixer mix about 2 minutes.
4. Pour into a greased pan. I use a 6 x 8 pan and I freeze it and cut into squares.
Note : Keep fudge stored in the freezer.
Leave Your Comments