Hollywood seized the global platform of the Oscars on Sunday to take on Donald Trump, but stars kept the
- One held with gold at Dhaka airport
- Truck accident mars joyful Rio carnival
- 'Britain at risk over IS threats'
- Chile floods: Millions without drinking water
- Navy secretary nominee too rich to join Trump team
- S Korea's oppositions threaten to indict Hwang
- Gunmen kill seven in Sri Lanka
- Air strike kills Taliban leader in Afghanistan
- 'Nam’s killing organized by N Korean ministries'
- China's top diplomat Yang Jiechi to visit US